Have Questions? Email us!
We price match
Email us for a match
Don't like it? No problem! Easy returns for new, non custom made items
We know our products
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $9.99 Shipping for under $99.99
BOYESEN MOTORCYCLE RAD VALVE RAD-46
BOYESEN MOTORCYCLE RAD VALVE RAD-46
- Boyesen Engineering would like to introduce the all-new RC2 Series Rad Valve, designed to increase overall horsepower and throttle response in the Yamaha YZ250/250X KTM65SX and Kawasaki KX85/100
- Each Boyesen RAD Valve is unique - tailor made to that model, year and displacement.
- The intake charge is redirected for more even distribution to the intake ports
- Constant flow velocity is maintained for instant throttle response and more horsepower
- One piece design and Easy installation
BOYESEN engineers embarked on a mission to create a new lineage of aerodynamic intake technology by refining the primary performance factors required to increase peak horsepower through design innovation: Aerodynamic Surface Optimization, Model-Specific Reed Petal Tensioning, Material Fuel Resistance, and Multi-Stage Reed Timing. Together, these innovations create a new technological benchmark in intake performance.
|Husqvarna||TC 85 (17/14)||2014|
|Husqvarna||TC 85 (17/14)||2015|
|Husqvarna||TC 85 (17/14)||2016|
|Husqvarna||TC 85 (17/14)||2017|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2009|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2010|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2011|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2012|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2013|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2014|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2015|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2016|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2017|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2009|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2010|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2013|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2014|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2015|
|KTM||85 SX (19/16)||2017|
|KTM||85 SX (17/14)||2018|
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
We ship from a vast distribution network strategically placed in different regions within the USA to provide fast shipping times to most locations. Sometimes your order will arrive in separate boxes if you order multiple items due to many inventory locations. Some items may ship directly from the manufacturer to you.
Most items are kept in stock, however some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time and will likely ship directly from the manufacturer.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Most products ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page. Should an unexpected delay occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date.
In-stock items usually ship the next business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.