The KFI Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler winch mount, Part #101740, can be fitted for the following Polaris ATV's:
POLARIS ATV's Years
- Scrambler 850 2013-19
- Scrambler 1000 2014-18
- Sportsman ETX 2015-16
- Sportsman 400 2011-14
- Sportsman 450 2016-19
- Sportsman 500 2011-13
- Sportsman 500 Touring 2011-13
- Sportsman 550 (XP) 2009-14
- Sportsman 550 Touring 2010-14
- Sportsman 550 X2 2010-14
- Sportsman 570 / SP 2014-19
- Sportsman 570 Touring 2014-19
- Sportsman 570 X2 2015-19
- Sportsman 800 2011-14
- Sportsman 850 (XP, Highlifter) 2009-19
- Sportsman 850 Touring 2010-18
- Sportsman 850 X2 2011-11
- Sportsman 1000 2015-19
- Sportsman 1000 Touring 2015-19
- Sportsman 6x6 Big Boss 2011-19
The Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount is Designed to work with the following Winches:
- KFI: ST17 / S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / SE25 / SE35
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: Vantage 2000-3000lbs / Provantage 2500-3500lbs
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000 / LT4000ATV (will NOT work with Terra 25/35/45)
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- MASTER LOCK : 1500lbs #2955AT - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500 and 2500
- BADLAND : 2000lb #68146 / 2500lb #61297 / 2500lb #61840 / 2500lb #61258 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads
- BADLAND : 3000lb #68145 / 3500lb #61257 / 3500lb #61383
- VENOM: 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series) - All with 3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern mount-up
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / 10020 / 10024 / 12053 / 12503 / 12551 / 13004 / 13050 / 130502 / 13501 (requires rollers)
- CHAMPION : 10028 / 10032 / 12001 / 12002 / 13001 / 20049 / 20051 / 20249 / 30045 / 30145 / 12003 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000 - Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0 - Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000 - 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern)
- Traveller: 1078088 Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF / 1078302
- Possibly many others with the below standard mounting patterns, call to confirm. - 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern) - 2-Hole (3.10" with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 GA GR50 steel
- Designed to fit between in the OEM location below the radiator
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Mounts the same as OEM intended
- Works with all Polaris OEM Brush Guards and Double Tube Bumpers
- Very easy to install
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Will work with Polaris Glacier Plow
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Shipping and Delivery
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
International shipping is available for some products. If you do not see the option to ship to your country, please email us (email@example.com), and provide the product you are interested in, and your complete shipping address to inquire about ordering.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com