We price match
Email us for a match
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Kfi Polaris Current Sportsman And Scrambler Winch Mount 101740
KFI Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler winch mount
Part #101740, (part number updated to #101840) can be fitted for the following Polaris ATV's:
|Sportsman 500 Touring||'11-13|
|Sportsman 550 (XP)||'09-14|
|Sportsman 550 Touring||'10-14|
|Sportsman 550 X2||'10-14|
|Sportsman 570 / SP||'14-20|
|Sportsman 570 Touring||'14-20|
|Sportsman 570 X2||'15-20|
|Sportsman 850 (XP, Highlifter)||'09-20|
|Sportsman 850 Touring||'10-20|
|Sportsman 850 X2||2011|
|Sportsman 1000 XP||'15-20|
|Sportsman 1000 Touring||'15-20|
|Sportsman 6x6 Big Boss||'11-20|
The Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler Winch Mount is Designed to work with the following Winches:
- KFI: ST17 / S2000 / A2500 / A3000 / SE25 / SE35
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: Vantage 2000-3000lbs / Provantage 2500-3500lbs
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000 / LT4000ATV (will NOT work with Terra 25/35/45)
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- MASTER LOCK : 1500lbs #2955AT - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500 and 2500
- BADLAND : 2000lb #68146 / 2500lb #61297 / 2500lb #61840 / 2500lb #61258 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads
- BADLAND : 3000lb #68145 / 3500lb #61257 / 3500lb #61383
- VENOM: 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series) - All with 3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern mount-up
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / 10020 / 10024 / 12053 / 12503 / 12551 / 13004 / 13050 / 130502 / 13501 (requires rollers)
- CHAMPION : 10028 / 10032 / 12001 / 12002 / 13001 / 20049 / 20051 / 20249 / 30045 / 30145 / 12003 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed Models come with incorrect ATV Roller Fairleads
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000 - Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0 - Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000 - 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern)
- Traveller: 1078088 Requires roller fairlead with 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF / 1078302
- Possibly many others with the below standard mounting patterns, call to confirm. - 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern) - 2-Hole (3.10" with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- 100% MADE IN USA.
- Constructed of 10 GA GR50 steel
- Designed to fit between in the OEM location below the radiator
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability.
- Mounts the same as OEM intended.
- Works with all Polaris OEM Brush Guards and Double Tube Bumpers.
- Very easy to install.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Will work with Polaris Glacier Plow.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Roller fairlead and winch not included.
This part number has been updated to 101840.
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.