We price match
Email us for a match
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
KFI Winch Split Cable Hook Stopper
This Split Cable Hook Stopper is for the ATV and UTV Winch. It weighs 4 Oz. It is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. This KFI Split Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead. Part #ATV-SCHS
Reasons to purchase a Split Cable Hook Stopper :
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in to far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Looks great.
- Once you have one, everyone else that you ride with will want one!
Note: Wear leather gloves.
1) Freespool winch and pull out approx 2 feet of cable.
2) Pull Hairpin and release clevis pin from winch hook.
3) Remove the four bolts fastening the two halves of the Split Cable Hook Stopper together. Place the cable or rope between the two halves. Insert the four bolts and tighten.
4) Re-attach hook to cable end.
5) To stow hook, engage clutch and retract cable onto winch spool until hook is snug against the hook stopper and fairlead.
6) Position hook stopper at approx 3/4 of the total line distance towards hook while using you winch.
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.