KFI Polaris Ranger Full Size Winch Mount is manufactured for the following Polaris vehicles (Part #100560):
- TM Ranger Full Size 4x4 '04-'06
- 425 Ranger Full Size 2x4 '01-'04
- 500 Ranger Full Size 2x4 '01-'08
- 500 Ranger Full Size 4x4 '02-'08
- 500 Ranger Full Size 6x6 '02-'05
- 700 Ranger Full Size 4x4 '05-'08
- 700 Ranger Full Size 4x4 Crew '08-'09
- 700 Ranger Full Size 6x6 '06-'09
Mount designed to work with the following winches:
- KFI: ST17 / A2000 / A2500-R2 / A3000 / U45-R2 / U45w-R2 / SE25 / SE35 / SE45-R2 / SE45W-R2
- KFI: AS-50 / AS-50w
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: RT40 / XT40
- WARN: Vantage 2000-3000lbs / Provantage 2500-3500lbs
- WARN: Vantage 4000lbs / Provantage 4500lbs
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : Terra25 / Terra35 / Terra 45 / LT2000 / LT2500 / LT3000 / LT4000ATV / LT4000UTV
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500 and 2500 / Powermax 2500 and 3500
BADLAND: 68146 / 61258 / 61297 / 6184/ 068145 / 61604 / 61257 / 61383 /61384 68144 / 61605 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. Check Winch Dimensions.
Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads with a bolt pattern of 4.25"
- BADLAND: Standard Winches
- BADLAND: WIDE Winches
- CHAMPION : 2-Hole Winches
- CHAMPION : Standard Winches
- CHAMPION : WIDE Winches
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C / KT4000 / KT4000C
KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000
- Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
- XGEAR: X3000 / X4000
VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series)
- All with 3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern mount-up.
- All with 3.00" x 6.600" bolt pattern mount-up.
- Traveller: 1078088 Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF / 1078302 / 1078311
Possibly many others with the below standard mounting patterns, call to confirm.
- 4-Hole (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- 4-Hole WIDE (3.00" x 6.60" bolt pattern with rollers that are 6.600" or 6.000" bolt pattern)
- 2-Hole (3.10" with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- 100% MADE IN USA.
- Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 steel.
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability.
- Very easy to install.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- Mounts winch tucked back behind front bumper.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Roller fairlead and winch not included.
Shipping and Delivery
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
International shipping is available for some products. If you do not see the option to ship to your country, please email us (email@example.com), and provide the product you are interested in, and your complete shipping address to inquire about ordering.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com