Have Questions? Email us!
We price match
Email us for a match
Don't like it? No problem! Easy returns for new, non custom made items
We know our products
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $9.99 Shipping for under $99.99
KFI Can-Am Renegade G2 Winch Mount
KFI Can-Am Renegade G2 Winch Mount
This KFI Winch Mount has been manufactured for the following Can-Am ATV's (Part #100920):
- Renegade 500 (G2) '13-15
- Renegade 570 (G2) '16-19
- Renegade 650 (G2) '19
- Renegade 800 (G2) '12-15
- Renegade 850 (G2) '16-19
- Renegade 1000 (G2) '12-19
Mount designed to work with the following winches:
- KFI: ST17 / A2500 / A3000 / SE25 / SE35
- KFI: AS-50 (Requires purchase of ATV-MR)
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: Vantage 2000-3000lbs
WARN: Provantage 2500-3500lbs
- Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- Provantage larger bottom roller causes fitment issues.
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : LT2500 / LT3000 / LT4000ATV
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2500
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 250
- BADLAND: Standard Winches
- CHAMPION : Standard Winches
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2500 / KT3000 / KT2500C / KT3000C
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
XGEAR: X3000 / X4000
- 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern)
- VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 (Standard ONLY)
Possibly many others with the below standard mounting patterns, call to confirm.
- 4-Hole Standard (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern with rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- 100% MADE IN USA.
- Constructed of 11GA GR-50 steel.
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Roller fairlead and winch not included.
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
We ship from a vast distribution network strategically placed in different regions within the USA to provide fast shipping times to most locations. Sometimes your order will arrive in separate boxes if you order multiple items due to many inventory locations. Some items may ship directly from the manufacturer to you.
Most items are kept in stock, however some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time and will likely ship directly from the manufacturer.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Most products ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page. Should an unexpected delay occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date.
In-stock items usually ship the next business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.