Always the correct part
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Polaris Sportsman 500 Touring 2011-13 Winch and Mount Kit KFI A2500
We designed this winch, and mount combo kit to take the guess work out of adding a winch to your machine. Kit includes KFI A2500 lb Winch, and model specific KFI 101740 Winch Mount, and all required installation items.
This KFI A2500 Winch Mount Combo for Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler can be fitted for the following Polaris ATV's:
POLARIS ATV's Years/Models
- Polaris ATV's Year
- Scrambler 850 '13-20
- Scrambler 1000 '14-18
- Sportsman ETX '15-16
- Sportsman 400 '11-14
- Sportsman 450 '16-20
- Sportsman 500 '11-13
- Sportsman 500 Touring '11-13
- Sportsman 550 (XP) '09-14
- Sportsman 550 Touring '10-14
- Sportsman 550 X2 '10-14
- Sportsman 570 / SP '14-20
- Sportsman 570 Touring '14-20
- Sportsman 570 X2 '15-20
- Sportsman 800 '11-14
- Sportsman 850 (XP, Highlifter) '09-20
- Sportsman 850 Touring '10-20
- Sportsman 850 X2 2011
- Sportsman 1000 XP '15-20
- Sportsman 1000 Touring '15-20
- Sportsman 6x6 Big Boss '11-20
KFI A2500-R2 2500 lb. Rated ATV Winch Kit
The compact KFI A2500-R2 2500 Lb. ATV Series Winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, water resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch.
All of the KFI winches are backed by a 1-year Limited Warranty and come with everything you need other than an ATV model specific winch mount. Everything is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to the included model specific ATV winch mount.
- Model: A2500-R2 ATV Series
- Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs.
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.1 hp Permanent Magnet
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Gear/Transmission: All-metal Planetary Gear Drive
- Brake: Dynamic and Mechanical
- Clutch (free spooling): All Metal Cam Activated Freespool
- Drum Size: 1.5" (D) x 3.15" (L)
- Cable: 3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)
- Fairlead: Multi-directional Roller
- Control: Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch
- Winch Dimensions: 12.67" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H
- Mount Plate: Fairlead Mount
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Recommended Battery : 12 Amp/hour minimum
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Winch Weight: 24.8 lbs. (complete kit)
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.