We price match
Email us for a match
We know our products
Each time you buy you earn 5% towards a future order
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $7.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Polaris Sportsman 450 2016-19 Winch and Mount Kit KFI A2500
Polaris Sportsman 450 2016-19 Winch and Mount Kit KFI A2500
Polaris Sportsman 450 Winch Kit KFI A2500-R2
We designed this winch and mount combo kit to take the guess work out of adding a winch to your machine. The kit includes a KFI A2500 lb Winch, and model specific KFI 101840 Winch Mount, and all the required installation items. This kit utilizes it's own wiring harness and does not use the factory Polaris harness.
This KFI Winch Kit fits the following Polaris models ONLY:
- Scrambler 850 '13-22
- Scrambler 1000 '14-18
- Sportsman ETX '15-16
- Sportsman 400 '11-14
- Sportsman 450 '16-22
- Sportsman 450 Utility Edition (!!! SEE NOTE X Below) '21-22
- Sportsman 500 '11-13
- Sportsman 500 Touring '11-13
- Sportsman 550 (XP) '09-14
- Sportsman 550 Touring '10-14
- Sportsman 550 X2 '10-14
- Sportsman 570 (Base/SP/EFI) '14-22
- Sportsman 570 EPS (Base/Utility) '14-20
- Sportsman 570 EPS (!!! SEE NOTE X Below) '21-22
- Sportsman 570 Premium 2020
- Sportsman 570 Premium (!!! SEE NOTE X Below) '21-22
- Sportsman 570 Utility HD LE (!!! SEE NOTE X Below) '21-22
- Sportsman 570 Touring '14-22
- Sportsman 570 X2 '15-22
- Sportsman 800 '11-14
- Sportsman 850 (XP, Highlifter) '09-22
- Sportsman 850 Touring '10-22
- Sportsman 850 X2 2011
- Sportsman 1000 XP '15-22
- Sportsman 1000 Touring '15-22
- Sportsman 6x6 Big Boss '11-22
NOTE X:Bumper Conversion Bracket #101895 will need to be purchased in order to reinstall OEM Polaris Front Bumper (See Below)
- Even if the machine does not come factory with the front bumper but you plan on adding the bumper to your current year Polaris Sportsman, the conversion bracket will be required
KFI A2500-R2 2500 lb. Rated ATV Winch Kit
Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your ATV, UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. This 2500lb ATV Series winch features quality cast aluminum and durable steel components, water resistant seals to keep the elements out, a standard 4-hole mounting design and a heavy duty all metal turn clutch. It is also backed by a "KFI 1-Year Limited Warranty". The KFI A2500 winch comes with everything you need. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to your winch mount.
Take control of your winch with the included Mini-Rocker Switch. It comes with an adjustable bracket to mount on to your ATV's handlebars. This allows you to control your winch with just the touch of your finger, never having to let go of your handlebars.
The included Heavy Duty Electric Contactor protects your ATV's electrical system and switches the power distribution of your winch that is controlled from your switches.
|Model||A2500-R2 ATV Series|
|Rated Line Pull||2500 lbs.|
|Motor||12V DC, 1.1 hp Permanent Magnet|
|Gear/Transmission||All-metal Planetary Gear Drive|
|Brake||Dynamic and Mechanical|
|Clutch (free spooling)||All Metal Cam Activated Freespool|
|Drum Size||1.5" (D) x 3.15" (L)|
|Cable||3/16" (D) x 45.9' (L)|
|Control||Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch|
|Winch Dimensions||12.67" L x 4.06" D x 4.29" H|
|Mount Plate||Model Specific Mount|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)|
|Recommended Battery||12 Amp/hour minimum|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Winch Weight||25.7 lbs. (complete kit)|
- 100% MADE IN USA.
- Constructed of 10 GA GR50 steel
- Designed to fit between in the OEM location below the radiator
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability.
- Mounts the same as OEM intended.
- Works with all Polaris OEM Brush Guards and Double Tube Bumpers.
- Very easy to install.
- Complete installation instructions included.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Will work with Polaris Glacier Plow.
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
We ship from a vast distribution network strategically placed in different regions within the USA to provide fast shipping times to most locations. Sometimes your order will arrive in separate boxes if you order multiple items due to many inventory locations. Some items may ship directly from the manufacturer to you.
Most items are kept in stock, however some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time and will likely ship directly from the manufacturer.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Most products ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page. Should an unexpected delay occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date.
In-stock items usually ship the next business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.