When you need big power at a premium value, the Vantage 3000 is an excellent choice for vehicle recovery or moving heavy loads. With great performance, a powerful motor, and 3,000 lbs of pulling capacity, this winch will get the job done without breaking the bank.
- 50’ of 3/16” Wire Rope with roller fairlead
- Fully sealed motor and drive train to keep the elements out
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation
- Mechanical spring brake for control while winching
- Includes handlebar-mounted mini rocker switch and corded remote control
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 year limited warranty
- Ship Weight 26.92 lbs
- Volts 12
- HP 1.1
- Line Pull (lbs.) 3,000
- Line Speed (FPM) 15.7
- Gear Train 3-stage planetary
- Gear Ratio 180:1
- Clutch Mechanical
- Braking Dynamic
- Switching Method Corded remote/mini rocker switch
- Remote Length (ft.) 10
- Rope Type steel wire
- Rope Size L x dia. (ft. x in.) 50 x 3/16
- Fairlead Type Roller
- Battery Leads 8-ga.
- Mounting Hardware Included Yes
- Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.) 3 x 4.87
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 15 1/2 x 12 1/2 x 6 1/2
- Recommended Use: Large ATV And Side By Side
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Allterrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at email@example.com.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org