Always the correct part
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Warn ProVantage 12v 2500-S Winch WN90251
Warn Provantage 2500 Synthetic Winch
With 2,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, this workhorse is equipped with premium components, and is ideal for recovering stuck ATVs on the trail or pulling heavy loads on the work site. With an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, and all-metal gear housing, this winch is a market leader.
- 50' of 3/16" synthetic rope with double-powder-coated hawse fairlead
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish
- Mini rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately)
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)
Part Number: 90251
Rated Line Pull: 2500 lbs. (1134 kgs)
Motor: 12V DC, 0.9 hp (0.7 kW) Permanent Magnet, Sealed
Primary Control: Handlebar Mini-Rocker with Socket
Gear train: 3-Stage Planetary
Gear Ratio: 154:1
Clutch (Freespool): Sliding Pin and Ring Gear
Brake: Roller Disk
Drum diameter/length: 2.0"/2.9" (52mm/74mm)
Kit Shipping Weight: 27.4 lbs. (12.4 kgs)
Rope: Synthetic, 3/16" x 50' (4.8mm x 15 m)
Fairlead: Aluminum Hawse
Recommended Battery: 12 Amp/hr minimum
Duty Cycle: Intermittent
Battery leads: 8 gauge
Finish: Black Powder Coat
Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Electrical Warranty: 3 Year
Winch Weight: 14.2 lbs. (6.4 kgs)
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.