Why We Make It:
Unmatched strength, style, and performance. Engineered to deliver all out strength, we've taken our traditional and made it exceptional with SuperATV's high clearance A Arms. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, making them 4x stronger than stock! Through our unique dual bend design, SuperATV arms give you an additional 1" of coveted ground clearance, taking you over obstacles that would once hang you up and end your fun.
With our Rev1 line, we've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV we know suspension. With years of engineering and design work under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing long travel kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit.
Industry Leading Adjustability
What does this mean for you? The High Clearance A Arms in the Long Travel Kit for the Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail feature industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to adjust your alignment. Adjustable pivot blocks eliminate the worry of premature tire wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit, new shocks, or larger tires.
The UniBall and Stud
SuperATV spared no detail in the creation of this kit and tip to tip you will see strength, style, and features that are unmatched in the market. We know ball joints can be a weak link. To ensure a bullet proof design, our a arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Match top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM, and you've got a long travel kit that is Built for Battle. Important to note that the SuperATV uniball studs are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. With a larger stud and meticulously heat treated materials, you have a uniball that is 400% stronger than your stock ball joint.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, our a arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, our arms assure this long travel kit can take anything you can throw at it.
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles
- Extended Brake Lines and Tie Rods
- New uniball and stud (replaces factory ball joints)
- All Necessary Hardware For Easy Install
- Wildcat Trail : 2014-2016
- Not compatible with Elka "Piggy Back" Shocks.
- Adds 5" to each side of your Wildcat Trail (10" overall)
- Max tire size: 34"
- Adds 3" of ground clearance
- Fully adjustable pivot joints
- Full camber adjustability
- Lifetime warranty on all arms
- Gives your Trail a Sport-like ride
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Allterrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com