Always the correct part
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Polaris Sportsman / Scrambler Winch and Mount Combo Kit 500 Touring 2011-13 WARN VRX-25
Our kit includes the New and impressive Warn VRx-25 Winch (2500lbs of towing power) one of the best values for the money available in this price point. Also includes the Warn machine specific winch mount, and is finished with a durable black powder coat. You get the reliable Warn Quality, in a easy to install package. Kit also includes a handlebar switch to easily control the winch, and required installation items. Assembly is required
This Warn Vrx-25 Winch & Mount Combo Kit for the Polaris Sportsman and Scrambler can be installed on the following Polaris ATV's:
This kit fits the follow Polaris Model Years
- Scrambler 850 '13-20
- Scrambler 1000 '14-18
- Sportsman ETX '15-16
- Sportsman 400 '11-14
- Sportsman 450 '16-20
- Sportsman 500 '11-13
- Sportsman 500 Touring '11-13
- Sportsman 550 (XP) '09-14
- Sportsman 550 Touring '10-14
- Sportsman 550 X2 '10-14
- Sportsman 570 / SP '14-20
- Sportsman 570 Touring '14-20
- Sportsman 570 X2 '15-20
- Sportsman 800 '11-14
- Sportsman 850 (XP, Highlifter) '09-20
- Sportsman 850 Touring '10-20
- Sportsman 850 X2 2011
- Sportsman 1000 XP '15-20
- Sportsman 1000 Touring '15-20
- Sportsman 6x6 Big Boss '11-20
Warn VRx-25 Specs:
- VRX 25 Includes 50’ x 3/16” steel rope, roller fairlead and zinc plated hook
- Robust 2,500 lb. capacity is perfect for ATVs
- Load-holding mechanical brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete IP68 waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Handlebar mounted mini-rocker switch
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.