- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- With Ride Command
- 3 windshields in 1—full, vented, or half
- Made from 1/4" hard coated abrasive resistant clear polycarbonate
- Scratch Resistant windshields are hard coated on both sides for extreme durability
- Protects against chemical and UV attack
- Contoured to hood with full length rubber seal for a rattle-free fit
- Easy to install—preassembled
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!
- Fully compatible with Ride Command models
Get Three Windshields in One
With a SuperATV Flip Windshield installed on your Polaris RZR 1000, you get three windshields in one for the ultimate year-round accessory. It can be fully closed, vented, or in a fully open, half windshield position so that you can ride comfortably not matter the season. Ride all year round and switch between all three positions from the comfort of the cab. It's made from scratch resistant 1/4" polycarbonate and comes preassembled so you can install in just minutes. The perfectly cut windshield matches the hood of your 1000 for a snug, rattle-free fit.
Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate
This windshield is made with hard coated, scratch resistant polycarbonate. The hard coating is highly abrasion, UV, and chemically resistant. That means that you can cruise down the trail all day long through mud, trees, bushes, or rocks and your windshield's hard coating will keep it safe. It’s as tough as it gets and you can ride through anything with crystal clarity.
Made and Assembled in the USA
We pre-assemble as much as possible on our flip windshield so you can get it installed and get your UTV rolling in just minutes. Each windshield is proudly made in Madison, Indiana, where we cut, form, and package each windshield with care.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Allterrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com