Why Rhino 2.0
How big can your RZR XP 1000 go before your axles snap? With SuperATV’s Rhino 2.0 axles the answer’s easy: go as big as you want. Our extended length Rhino 2.0 axles are designed specifically for SuperATV Lift and Long Travel Kits, and have been proven stronger than almost every other heavy duty axle on the market. With SuperATV’s perfect combination of heat treatment, materials, and maximized CV joint design, you’ll be sitting pretty on your big lift kit with the pedal to the metal. At twice the strength of stock, don’t settle for anything less than Rhino 2.0 axles.
Rhino 2.0: Factory Engineered and Tested
The original Rhino axle cemented SuperATV as one of the top axle manufacturers in the off road industry, and Rhino 2.0 axles blow the roof off. We are the designers, engineers, testers, and manufacturers of Rhino 2.0, and we don’t settle for average. In fact, we’ve invested millions in cutting-edge testing equipment to make sure 2.0 is the best, strongest, and longest lasting axle you can get for your lift. But this axle speaks for itself—take them on a high-angle monster tire mud ride, or an ultimate rock crawling smack down and you’ll see that Rhino 2.0 is built for the extreme.
The Rhino 2.0 Formula
It took thousands of hours and hundreds of late nights to perfect the Rhino 2.0 formula: great materials, perfect heat treatment, and maximized design. After countless prototypes and tests in our R&D lab we settled on a new better axle, the Rhino 2.0. We build it with 4340 chromoly steel and then hardened it using our unique heat-treating process that maximizes strength without compromising the risk of fatigue. The final key is our chromoly steel cage and spider that have been maximized—along with the CV cups—as much as possible without rubbing. It’s a winning combination that means you can push your RZR 1000 and its big lift kit to the because Rhino 2.0 won’t quit.
The Rhino 2.0 Difference and 18 month warranty
No matter how you look at it, whether it’s yield strength, longevity, or heat buildup, Rhino 2.0 is the strongest axle you can get for the big lift on your RZR 1000. Rhino 2.0 delivers strength as good or better than other super-duty axles that cost $550-$900 but at a fraction of the price. SuperATV is so confident in the performance of Rhino 2.0 that we’re breaking all the rules by offering this axle with an 18-month warranty! And as always, each axle ships free of charge.
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Rocks & Trails Edition : 2017+
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: A massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18 month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
Shipping and Delivery
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
International shipping is available for some products. If you do not see the option to ship to your country, please email us (email@example.com), and provide the product you are interested in, and your complete shipping address to inquire about ordering.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com