We’ve taken the traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. With a 3–5” Lift Kit on your Polaris Ranger XP 1000, you can take your riding to the next level and dominate the trail. Our true-to-size 3–5” lift kit lets you tackle bigger obstacles. The perfect geometry ensures you get a true to size lift that still feels good to drive and is easy to turn. It’s big, it’s comfortable, and it’s easy to drive. With clearance for up to 30” tires you can play harder than you ever have before.
A True 3–5” Lift Made with Stronger Parts
SuperATV has been in the lift game for a long time so we know how to make them big enough to look awesome and strong enough to perform. Our lift brackets are made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating CNC laser cut and brake press bent. The rear spring spacers are made with machined aluminum. Superior construction ensures it can handle every hit on the trail.
Retains Turning Radius and Comfortable Suspension
We love that cushy feel you get on the stock RZR XP 1000 That’s why we built this lift perfectly so that the suspension can keep doing what it’s meant to — keep you comfortable.
We also hate it when a lift kit needs a football field to turn your UTV around, so we designed our lift to keep your turning radius intact. This lift kit isn’t just big and it’s not just bulletproof—it’s luxury. Enjoy your smooth ride 3–5 inches higher.
- Front and rear shock brackets
- Rear machined aluminum spring spacers
- All hardware and installation instructions
- Polaris RZR XP 1000: 2014-2016
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014-2016
- Adjustable 3–5” lift measures true to height
- 100% bolt-on for easy install
- Clearance for up to 30” tires
- Lift brackets made with 1/4” heavy-duty steel plating
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- UV resistant powder coating for increased durability
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Delivery
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
International shipping is available for some products. If you do not see the option to ship to your country, please email us (email@example.com), and provide the product you are interested in, and your complete shipping address to inquire about ordering.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com