We price match
Email us for a match
We know our products
Free basic installs for select purchases
Free shipping for orders over $99.99 (restrictions apply). Flat $8.99 Shipping for under $99.99
Polaris Ranger XP 900 Cab Heater
Polaris Ranger XP 900 Cab Heater***This item ships directly from SuperATV to you. Shipment times vary based on product availability. Once the item ships you will receive your tracking number via email.***
Now you can use your Ranger XP 900 year-round with SuperATV's Cab Heater keeping you warm. It mounts under the dash between the seats where it's out of the way for both the passenger and the driver. It draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater. Install is easy—our kit uses the Ranger's own key on and power terminals to make wiring a cinch. We include hoses, drill-bits, and Ranger-specific mounting plates to make it as easy as possible to get your heater up and running. With adjustable temperature fan speeds you'll be riding in luxury all winter long.
Defrost Your Windshield
Along with the two vents in the unit itself, we include two defrost vents and hoses to keep your windshield snow and ice free while you're driving! We route them through your dash so they look like they came included from the factory.
Keeps Your Cab Comfortable
Our Cab Heater is designed to make your cab comfortable while you're riding. The high-grade radiator hoses are rated from -40°F to 285°F. That means that no matter how hot your engine gets or how cold it is outside, our heater and its components can handle it. It's the best way to ride into winter.
Need More Cab Components?
Get the most out of your cab heater by completely sealing your UTV's cab with full doors, a roof, and front and rear windshields. Check out our selection of SuperATV's Ranger cab components.
NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Easy install—includes all installation hardware and instructions
- Heater control box measures 10" x 4.5" x 11.75"
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
We ship from a vast distribution network strategically placed in different regions within the USA to provide fast shipping times to most locations. Sometimes your order will arrive in separate boxes if you order multiple items due to many inventory locations. Some items may ship directly from the manufacturer to you.
Most items are kept in stock, however some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time and will likely ship directly from the manufacturer.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Most products ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise noted on the product page. Should an unexpected delay occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date.
In-stock items usually ship the next business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
Lost or damaged shipments
Items will not be replaced or refunded until carriers perform their investigation. This period ranges from a few days to a few weeks.