Clear your big driveway, move gravel, dirt and more faster and easier than ever by adding a heavy-duty, easy-to-install KFI Pro-Series Snow Plow System!
KFI uses only top-grade steel construction and quality-made components, for year after year of reliable plowing.
Our Plow Tubes features rugged American-built Grade 50 steel construction, shot-blasted and industrial powder coat finished for toughness that's measured in decades, not years.
The KFI UTV Pro-Series Plow Systems are designed to have all of the same great fetures as our ATV system with more design put into strengthening the UTV system to withstand the forces of larger UTV's.
The KFI UTV plow system is engineered as a Front-Mount System that transfers the forces from plowing to the front lower frame of your UTV. The System is attached in seconds using two standard 5/8" hitch pins. With this Front-Mount System you get 30+ inches of lift height. All of the plow components are shot blasted and powder coated tough for the best finish available.
The UTV Plow Tube System will work with our Pro-Series 48", 54", 60" Straight Blades, 60" Tapered Blade and UTV 66 or 72" Reinforced Straight Blade. Features of our heavily reinforced tube system include: an easy-pull pin blade angle adjustment, multi-position plow lift bracket, 3 blade angle positions that rotate the blade up to 25 Degrees, and 6 five degree blade pitch adjustments.
Building your Plow System is a simple 3-step process:
Step 1. Choose your blade: UTV Pro-S (Straight) or Pro-T (Tapered).
Step 2. Choose your Push Tube with Swivel Mount #105235/635 (UTV) for attaching the Plow Blade to the Quick Mount Bracket.
Step 3. Choose your UTV-specific Quick Mount Bracket. The Bracket will attach the Push Tube with Swivel Mount to your machine. Each is made from high-grade American Steel for an absolute rock-solid mounting option you can count on no matter how thick and heavy the snow is.
UTV Straight Blade Specifications:
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Pushes snow straight ahead or to the sides up to 25 degrees
- Added gusseting for the wider width and heavier UTV
- Includes a 7" high 2-ply top rubber flap
- Measures 16" Tall and 66 or 72" Wide
- Fully-adjustable blade skids with bolt-on brackets
- Heavy duty 3"-diameter grade-50 steel skid plates
- Blade Constructed of 11 ga steel
- 3/16" Grade 50 Ribbing for a strong bolt-up to the Swivel Tube
- Unlike all other Plow competitors our Plows are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder Coated Metallic Silver for supreme durability
- 2-Sided 3/16" x 3.00" Grade 50 Steel Wear Bar
- Wear Bar attched with Heavy Duty Grade 8 Bolts
- Complete installation instructions included
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- 2-Year KFI Warranty
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Allterrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com