The SuperATV Honda Pioneer 1000 Front Brush Guard
Get superior protection for your Honda Pioneer 1000 with a SuperATV Front Brush guard. The Pioneer 1k is a big, beefy machine so we made a bumper with a style to match it. With this aggressive and rugged bumper, you can count on full front-end protection for your headlights, grill, radiator, and bodywork. This stalwart bumper features a UV resistant, powder coated finish that’s long lasting and compliments the cage and body.
This bumper is compatible with up to a 3500 lb. winch thanks to the inclusion of 4.5 mm heavy duty steel plating in the lower half of the bumper, and you can fit up to a 12” light bar thanks to the 1.75” heavy duty tube design of the upper half of the bumper.
This bumper’s bolt-on mounting style is easy to install and includes all necessary hardware and instructions.
What makes SuperATV unique?
We’ve got thousands of hours of trail riding under our belts, so we know what makes your life easier. That’s why we’ve included an alternate mounting point for up to 3500 pound winches. With the winch out from behind the bumper, you no longer have to dig around blindly for the free spool when you’re up to your knees in mud, water, or quicksand. If that’s not your style, this bumper is still compatible with the factory winch mount location.
- Honda Pioneer 1000 : 2016+
- Unique, aggressive design follows contour of machine
- Constructed of 1.75" heavy duty tubing
- Compatible with up to a 3500 lb. winch
- Alternate and stock winch mounting locations available
- Compatible with up to a 12" light bar with tube clamps
- Full front-end protection
- Bolt-on mounting, easy to install
- UV resistant powder coat finish
Shipping and Delivery
All Items Ship From The USA
Shipping and Delivery
Some products we sell are shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date, and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order, or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
International shipping is available for some products. If you do not see the option to ship to your country, please email us (email@example.com), and provide the product you are interested in, and your complete shipping address to inquire about ordering.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
All Terrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by All Terrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery* restrictions apply.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 20-30% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
Cancelled orders will be assessed a 7% deduction from Refund due to payment processing fees.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Some products are shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com