KFI Products (Part #102175) Winch Mount for the following Honda ATV's:
HONDA MODEL YEARS
- Foreman TRX500 FE** 2014-2019
- Foreman TRX500 FM** 2014-2019
- Foreman Rubicon TRX500 FA** 2015-2019
- Foreman Rubicon TRX500 FM** 2015-2019
- Rancher TRX420 FA** (Solid Axle ONLY) 2014
- Rancher TRX420 FA** 2015-2019
- Rancher TRX420 FE** 2014-2019
- Rancher TRX420 FM** 2014-2019
- Rancher TRX420 TE** 2014-2019
- Rancher TRX420 TM** 2014-2019
Designed to work with the following winches:
- KFI: ST17 / A2500 / A3000 / SE25 / SE35
- WARN: A2000 / A2500 / U2500 / 1.5ci / 2.5ci / 2.5ce / 3.0ci / 3.0ce / 3.0s
- WARN: RT15 / RT25 / RT30 / XT15 / XT25 / XT30
- WARN: RT40 / XT40
- WARN: Vantage 2000-3000lb
- WARN: ProVantage 2500-3500lbs
- RAMSEY : ATV2500 / ATV3000
- SUPERWINCH : Terra25 / Terra35 / LT2000
- MILE MARKER : PE2.5 / PE 3.5 / VMX2.5 / PE2000 / PE3000 / PE2500 / PE3500
- CYCLE COUNTRY : Work Power 1500
- BADLAND : 2000lb #68146 / 2500lb #61297 / 2500lb #61840 / 2500lb #61258 - Requires roller fairlead with a bolt pattern of 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads.
- CHAMPION : C10013 / C10014 / C10018 / 10020 / 10024 / 12053 / 12503 / 12551 / 13004 / 13050 / 13502 / 13501 (requires rollers)
- CHAMPION : 10028 / 10032 / 12001 / 12002 / 13001 / 20049 / 20051 / 20249 / 30045 / 30145 / 12003 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads.
- KEEPER CORP. TRAKKER : KT2000 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF.
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 2.0 - Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF. - Listed models come with incorrect ATV roller fairleads.
- SMITTYBILT : XRC 3.0 / XRC 4.0
- VENOM: 2000 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 4500 / 5000 (Hardcore Series) - All with 3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern mount-up
- Traveller: 1078088 Requires roller fairlead with a 4.875" bolt pattern; available if needed #ATV-RF / 1078302
- Possibly many others with the below standard mounting patterns, call to confirm.- 4-Hole (3.00" x 4.875" bolt pattern with Rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern) - 2-Hole (3.10" with Rollers that are 4.875" bolt pattern)
- QUADBOSS: RP25 / RP35
- 100% MADE IN USA
- Constructed of 10 ga steel
- Mounts your winch back behind your bumper in your frame
- Unlike all other mount competitors, our mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep.
- Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Complete installation instructions included
- Plastic trimming required
- All mounting hardware included
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Roller fairlead and winch not included
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Most all of the products we sell are drop shipped directly from distributor warehouses around the country.
Although certain items are kept in stock, some products are custom made to order and require manufacturing time.
Expected ship dates are our best estimate based on past shipping times and are more than 90% accurate. Should an unexpected delay in shipping occur, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail (or letter) of the new projected shipping date and provide you with an opportunity to keep your order or cancel it for a prompt and complete refund.
In-stock items usually ship the same business day (weekends and holidays are not considered business days).
Please allow an additional 1 to 5 business days after the shipment date for delivery.
Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
Allterrain Depot has Free Shipping everyday for most product purchases over $99, saving you some valuable cash on your ATV/UTV Accessory products. Some restrictions do apply.
Here's the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Allterrain Depot. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO/FPO orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
We understand that occasionally a customer will purchase an item that does not fit their needs. We are committed to working on an individual basis with our customers to solve any issues and provide the best possible service. If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your order to us within the first 30 days after delivery*.
To make your return as easy as possible, review the following checklist for what items are required for a return.
All returns must include:
- Product(s) Ordered in Original Condition
- Original Packaging
- All Included Accessories & Materials
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) – This will be provided to you by a customer service expert when you schedule your return. To obtain an RMA, please contact one of our customer service experts Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
In addition, there may be a 15-20% restocking fee on some returned merchandised based on our manufacturer agreements.
Returns that are a result of our error, a credit or replacement will be issued plus reimbursement of any freight charges incurred.
You should immediately inspect the order upon delivery and notify us of any damage within 48 hours of delivery (excluding holidays and weekends) at email@example.com
Most of our products are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and therefore it is possible a defective product could be shipped. If you receive a defective product, you will need to contact the manufacturer. All warranty service for customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not replace or exchange defective products that fall under the manufacturer's warranty coverage. All warranty service for original customers is provided by the manufacturer of the product purchased. Please check your owner's manual for the customer service number of the manufacturer of the product you purchased. If you cannot locate the number, please email us at email@example.com